Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Countdown to Christmas...

Keagan has enjoyed tying fishing flys on his vacation. Thanks Captain Dave for the fishing fly kit!
Holiday baking is always a highlight for the kids. While Brian was at work the kids and I set up a table in the living room for decorating cookies. What a fun treat to watch the holiday cake competition on the food network channel at the same time.

Hailey preparing treats for a "mommy & daughter" cookie exchange at her friend Madi's house.

Bethany loves having the kids home to read her bedtime story to her at nap time-a GREAT treat for mom & dad.
Bethany's 2 favorite dolls dressed for the holiday's.
I heard a lot of giggling coming from the bathroom one evening and this is what I found.
Keagan and Bethany were cracking me up.
Bethany brought me a leaf bouquet. Now that was interesting display on our kitchen counter top.
Our early morning hunters preparing for a day of hunting with their BB guns.

I had the great privilege of spending the last day of school with my girls in Hailey's 4th grade class while Brian hung out in Keagan's 2nd grade class.

Keagan was in a giggly mood that day. His cookie was about 2 in. thick by the time he was done decorating it.

No comments: