Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Blue & Yellow make...GREEN!!!

Landon & Claire spent St. Patrick's Day at our house playing with the kids and riding quads.

We spent the morning reading, Green Eggs & Ham by Dr. Suess and learning about the color GREEN. We also did a little bit of marble painting.

Everytime I got ready to take a picture, Claire would stop what she was doing, look up and say, "CHE..EEEESE!"
The project was planned for Landon & Bethany. I had no idea that Claire would get into it as much as she did. Landon was so very patient with her while he was making his shamrock.

Landon was so excited when the paint turned into John Deere GREEN.

Claire had so much fun rolling the marbles (balls to her) back and forth through the paint. Her favorite part was when I painted her hands green. She handed me her right hand while I was painting her left. Aunt Angie was smart enough to only paint one hand at a time.


1 comment:

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

The kids had a BLAST! They love being at your house...evidence being when I left and they didn't seem to mind that only Uncle Brian was home.

Thank you so much for giving me a much needed break! Love you for it!