Wednesday, September 9, 2009

1st day of Preschool!

Our little girl started preschool on Tuesday. Mom sure is going to miss her company on Tues. & Thurs. mornings. Bethany, on the other hand, is so excited about going to school! She is even more excited about having Cousin Landon in her class.

"Mommy went to this preschool when she was 4, too."

"I am so excited about school!"

Landon is soaking it all in. Bethany, on the other hand, is not quite sure now that she is actually there.
After school was a totally different story. She turned into quite the shatter box...for the rest of the day! She could not stop talking about school. At dinner time her feelings were hurt when the "Big" kids started "talking about their school while she was sharing about her school". It was cute and heartbreaking at the same time.
Thanks Grandpa Loren, Grandma Kathy & Auntie Kate for bring me the yummy cupcakes on my very first day of school! They were so very yummy!
Our favorite story:
"Oh, and mom the toilets are SO very tiny! I went to use the bathroom and I thought to myself, 'This is going to be embarrassing!' They don't have any doors and there isn't even any toilet paper!"

1 comment:

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

Beth, you are such a hoot!!! I'm so glad that you had so much fun on your very 1st day of school. I just know that you and Landon are going to have a great year together. See you on Thursday!
Love you bunches,
Auntie Casey