Thursday, November 26, 2009

A Girls Weekend!

Over the weekend, I had the honor of being in the company of three wonderful ladies in Fort Bragg for some much needed "mommy time". I enjoyed every minute of it knowing that this would probably be my last time away for at least another year.

One of the many meals that I didn't have to get up four or five times.

The house we stayed in was absolutely beautiful!
This is the view from the back porch. Absolutely stunning! I could definitely live here.

One of the many plantations in Mendocino.

It's just in my nature. I have to take a picture of the city fire departments wherever I go.
Thank you Casey, Jamie & Lisa for a wonderful weekend of snacking, staying up late, sleeping in, laughing & story telling!

1 comment:

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

I don't know about the sleeping in part...your room mate sure can talk. Such a great weekend!