Monday, April 26, 2010

'K.C. Bear' can do, can you?

Daddy has given me the nickname, 'K.C. Bear'. I am growing up so fast. Everyday I seem to be learning something new.
11 weeks
...I know how to talk now.

...I am learning to chow down.

...I can hold my rattle.

10 weeks
...Brother is teaching me a thing or two about baseball.

...I can pal around.

...I love being put to sleep next to my Big Brother.

...Sleeping next to mommy is the best!

...I love my mimi and sister's too.
...I love being the center of attention, but being fought over is the coolest.



...I love my baths and being naked. Clothes are NOT what they're cracked up to be.

1 comment:

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

He is growing up WAY too fast!! He has really impressed Landon with his ability to hold a rattle.

To my sweet KC Bear,
You hold a very special place in my heart and just seeing your sweet face blesses me. I love you BIG!
Hugs,
Auntie Casey