Saturday, July 10, 2010

Kelden at 5 months

I can hardly believe I'm 5 months old already. I am 14lbs. I have 2 teeth. I know how to roll over. Also, I have recently learned to scream! I have discovered so many new things this month. Let me share them with you...
... I have the best smile ever!
...I've tasted freedom.
...I can throw tantrums just like the best of them.
...My feet are irresistible.
...There's a time to be serious.
...Green peas are to die for.
...If I help mom the peas get into my mouth quicker.
...A lazy day at the beach is very good for the mind.
...This guy sure does love me.
...Daddy's sleeping bag is way warmer than mine.
...Burney Falls is a long car ride.
...Brother's airplane rides are the coolest!
...Rattles are fun until you hit yourself in the head. Rolling over is way cooler!
...Napping in my crib is GREAT.
...Crawdads are nothing to get excited about.
...Hats are very entertaining to wear and to chew.

2 comments:

Sharon and Max's Blog said...

He is soooo big and cute. He's growing way too fast. Must be those older brothers and sisters. Your babies won't stay babies long. What a blessed family.

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

He's such a doll! You are truly blessed!