Monday, August 16, 2010

School is in full swing!

1st Day of School

Hailey

Hailey's 1st day in 6th grade...yes, 6th grade! I don't know what is harder for mom...to have a child in sixth grade or one going off to Kindergarten.
A very excited Hailey to be with all of her friends again...
...and she's off!
Keagan
One very handsome dude...
...off to Fourth Grade.
It was a treat to see Keagan eating lunch with his friends at the picnic tables when I picked Bethany up from school.
Keagan has a wonderful new teacher, Mrs. Paula Graham. We are very excited to see what new things she will bring to the school.
Bethany

My little girl is off to Kindergarten. No longer my baby, but a very BIG girl who is excited to learn many new things.
The butterflies are fluttering.
Mrs. Crawford giving Bethany a school bus name tag.
Every student was required to take a photo with their family. Brian was visiting Keagan's classroom since he missed Back To School Night so Bethany and I went ahead and took our photo together. Mrs. Crawford was not about to let Brian miss out on the photo opportunity so she let us stay after the bell rang to retake our photo. I was so grateful since we have this photo with our other children. Thank you so much Karen for being so persistent.
I have to say Bethany definitely has her Daddy's smile.
Walking out to all the Moms and Dads at the end of the day.
They look exhausted!
Landon was truly excited. I must have caught him in a moment of daze.

What a blessing to have these two in school together. It is a real joy seeing family every morning and afternoon.

...Off to homework!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

I love Bethany's picture before school. She is bursting with excitement! Mya will be the same way. Our neighbor is coming over that morning to see her climb on the school bus for the first time. Crazy!

Sharon, Max said...

Ang, love the pictures. The kids are starting to look so grown up. I hope Ashley enjoys 6th grade. 6-8 grades were my favorite in school. What would you do without Kelden to keep you company. HA! What a great family.