Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Cousin time!

I was really missing these two kiddoes. So, I called their mom & dad to see if there was a day that they could come over for a few hours. It just so turned out, they needed afternoon childcare. So, I dropped off Alex and picked up Claire & Landon. Call me crazy...6 kids by myself, homework, dinner and baths...but I loved every minute of it! These two just blend right in with mine. Thanks Tim & Casey for sharing!
Hailey and I tag teamed Bethany & Landon's homework with a spelling drill in shaving cream. Of course, Claire and Kelden had to be a part of the fun, too. All was well until Kelden began to paint Landon with his shaving creme. Kelden was quickly wished away to the bath tub while Hailey finished the rest of the spelling list. It was only Monday and both Bethany & Landon knew all of their words and verse. I was very, very impressed!



Bethany came up with the idea of raising your hands when you were done writing the word. Everyone got on board!


Landon could not resists the temptation to jump in the pile of leaves. Kelden thought this was so cool!


Two separate games of go-fish.
Girl bath time
boy TV time with Handy Mandy
What fun memories!

No comments: