Friday, December 16, 2011

Class Christmas Parties

It seemed so weird to only have 2 classrooms to juggle between with Hailey being on the other campus. It is kind of sad. I definitely missed not being able to interact with her and her classmates on the last day of school before Christmas break. So, when Keagan asked if I'd stay for his whole party, I jumped at the opportunity. The time just seems to fly!

Brian stayed with the boys while they napped so that I could participate in Bethany's class party on Thursday.
Landon was such a charmer. He kept posing for me when I pulled out the camera.
This photo did not capture Landon's initial smile; but boy, oh boy, did he look like Brian.
Daddy's are such teasers!
YUM!
Bethany & Jack Voudouris are only 10 days apart. Jack & Bethany have so many fun memories together as their mommies are best friends. This was Jack's last day of school. His family is moving to Savannah, Georgia over the break. We sure are going to miss all of them!
Jack & his good friend, Daniel.
These two are inseparable. They are the best of friends. More like siblings then cousins. I love it!


I was surprised on Friday morning with the news that I would not have Alex. So, I was able to spend the whole morning with Keagan, Bethany & Kelden. What a great surprise! Keagan sure did appreciate our time in the classroom as he built a gingerbread house.



YEAH, School is over...let Christmas begin!

1 comment:

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

Just love those parties!! Blessed to be able to attend!