Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Celebrating ME!

I just turned two years old. That makes me officially a toddler. There are so many things that I can do, now. I can brush my teeth, go "yellow-yellow" in the toilet, buckle my own car seat, throw things away in the garbage & climb in and out of my crib...lets just say.... I can do just about anything my family lets me try. And I want to 'try' just about everything! Let's take a look at all I have been up to this past year.

The Smile-
I don't go anywhere without, unless I am on a mission to 'try' something new. Life is boring if you can't take your smile with you. Caution! Mine's charming and it will melt your heart.











"I try... I TRY!"-
I may be the baby, but I can do everything that anyone else can. I'll show you.




















The favorite people in my life-
My sister, Hailey and I share our birthdays. She is my pal.
My dad is my best bud!
We laugh a lot!
My mommy is my snuggle-bug.
Alex is my partner in crime.

Alyvia & Joey are my cousins.
Uncle Joshy is my favorite uncle.
Keags is my everything.
Claire understands me.

Favorite Foods-
Peanut butter & Chocolate- just like my dad


Clowning Around-
Someone has to make life more excited.



1 comment:

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

That brought a HUGE smile to my face!!! He's such an amazing little boy. We love him so much!!!