Monday, February 16, 2009

A day in San Diego...

Taking off from the Sacramento International Airport.

Embassy Suites in San Diego.

San Diego Skyline from the U.S.S. Midway's deck

Jay treated us all to a taxi ride due to the heavy down pour. The taxi driver was a hoot.


Thanks Greg for the great pictures.

Brian & Greg touring the ship.


One of the planes on top of the ships deck.

The Captains quarters on the ships deck.

A statue below the ship

Brian and I had the amazing opportunity to spend 4 days & 3 nights in San Diego for a firefighter conference. Our motel is absolutely amazing! The weather is not the "typical" San Diego weather. It is cold and very, very...did I say very, very WET! We are having a blast together. Today, we toured the U.S.S. Midway Navy Aircraft for 3 hours. What a fun way to spend President's Day.
Keagan, you would love it! It is so very cool! I will try to post along our journey. I left my USB cord at home, so as soon as I am able to find one I will post some pictures. Hailey, Keagan & Bethany-I love you all so very much.
Thanks Greg & Jay for a super fun day & for putting up with us "lovebirds".
Thanks Tim & Casey for giving us this time. We could not thank you enough! We hope Claire starts to feel better real soon. She is in our prayers.

No comments: