Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday..."Bethany-Bee"

Our "Spunky" girl

To my little Bee,

I fell in love the minute I laid eyes on you. Daddy and I decided to be surprised on your delivery date. I still remember the look on daddy's face the moment you were born and without looking, I knew that you had to be a girl. Daddy's eyes were sparkling with pure joy. I see that same look in daddy's eyes when you are sharing a funny story with him. Whether you are rocking your dolls, riding your gator, drawing a picture, organizing your toys, collecting special things or bossing your brother and sister around, you put your whole heart into it. Some people say your opinionated, I say you're passionate. Every day you add just the perfect amount of sparkle to our life.
Happy 4th Birthday my sweet girl!
xoxo,
Mommy
Hailey and Keagan adored you then, but they adore you even more now!


Angie- age 4 Bethany- age 3

Grandpa Jim tells me all the time how much you remind him of me when I was a little girl. I have to agree.


Hailey-age 3 1/2 Bethany- age 3 1/2

Other people say that you're a spitting image of your sister. The truth is, Bethany... you are one of a kind!


THEN... and NOW.


Landon and you have become quite the buds. You're more like brother and sister than cousins.
You are one lucky girl to have such a caring cousin like Landon. He adores you!

Angie- 4th birthday


Bethany-4th birthday

1 comment:

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

Happy 4th Birthday Beth!!! Hope your day was super fun! We love you to pieces!!
Auntie Casey
P.S. - You sure look bigger to me!