Tuesday, May 12, 2009

"Who says, spending your birthday at a wedding wouldn't be fun? I put it to the test on my 8th birthday and is was a BLAST! I got to have mom all to myself for one entire day. I got to play at the beach, roll down the sand dunes, write my name in the sand, play Frisbee with my Uncles, and chase the waves- boy was that COLD! Best of all, I got to get out of school early to go out to lunch with my Auntie Kate. I saw 2 whole jellyfish and ate calamari. What a super fun birthday!"

"I know the view is gorgeous, mom; but hurry-up and take the picture. It is COLD!"


"That was fun. Can I do it again?"


"This photo was taken right after the wedding. I am wearing a polo shirt, a sweater vest, my suit, and a hooded sweatshirt. That is how cold it was. I could not get to the van fast enough!"

"There is always trouble when my Uncle Tim and I are together."

"Dallas and Shawnesy are so googly."

"Mom, I am way too tired to talk anymore. Sorry."


1 comment:

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

Keagan, I love all the pictures! You're one cute kid! Looks like you had a lot of fun...even if it was super cold!