Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Auntie time!

It is so much fun getting to see family every morning at school. I have enjoyed bringing my niece Claire home with me on occasion to spend the morning together while Bethany and big brother Landon are in school. We play games, shop, play with toys, bake, read, make crafts or play outside. Sometimes we do it all during those short 3 hours, but we always have fun. This morning Claire came over while Daddy & Mommy had a little 'alone time'. Although we were both feeling under the weather, we kept the tissue box next to us and made Christmas ornaments in between wiping our noses!
"Uncle Brian joined us for a game of memory, but Auntie creamed us both!"
Thanks Claire-bear for spending the morning with me. Let's do it again real soon!




1 comment:

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

I showed Claire your post and she said with great enthusiasm, "That's me and Auntie!" You are making lasting memories with our bear and you are so special to her. Thank you for taking time out of your day to spend with Claire. She LOVES her Auntie dates and feels so special when she comes home.
We love you!!!