Sunday, February 6, 2011

Double Birthday Bash!

Hailey and Kelden's birthdays are 7 days apart. Keagan and Bethany's birthdays are only 2 days apart in May. We have figured out a way to celebrate joint birthdays. This year, Hailey really seemed to enjoy the attention off of her.
Thank you to everyone who came to help us celebrate Hailey's 12th and Kelden's 1st birthdays.
Most of you know that I have been recovering from a fractured rib over the past 4 weeks. During this time I have enjoyed picking up some of my old hobbies to past the time. If it wasn't for the kids upcoming birthdays I think I would have lost my mind...no laundry, no grocery shopping, no housework and no lifting which included Kelden. Here's what I did!





Bethany and Landon enjoyed playing with the Voudouris children from school.


Come on Hailey, we've been singing 'Happy Birthday' to you for 11 years now...
and it's not that bad!

"YUM!!!"
"I do not like this hat!"

"There's got to be a faster way to eat this dog."
I think Kelden was surrounded by at least 3 children the whole party...poor kid.
Thank heaven for Aunts. Brian and I were singing to Hailey at this time.
Present time!


Landon was so excited to give Kelden a lawnmower. I still remember Landon's 1st birthday. I think he got 3 different lawnmowers.
"No, not like that, Kelden."
"Hey, let me in here...it's MY PARTY ...you know."
Thank goodness for the ambition of two 5 year old boys.

Zeke, your gift got the biggest smile out of Hailey all night and she has not taken it off, but to sleep.
Baking utensils caught the eye of 5 year old Alexana.
My almost 18 year old nephew, Cameron is towering over me now. Almost bond of college. Now, I really feel old!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great party and great pictures. You guys did good! Love you all!!!