Tuesday, February 1, 2011

One Years Old!


This past year has gone by so very fast. Who knew that one little boy could have taught us so much about love, forgiveness and grace. He graces us each day with his amazing smile and his love for life. We are so blessed to have little Kelden in our family. Here's what Kelden has been up to this month.
I can climb into just about anything.
I walk everywhere I go.

Everyone calls me KC Bear.
Here's that smile!

I love all of my 'ZOOM, ZOOMS!'
I have 16 teeth, yes, that is a MOUTHFUL!
I can climb onto the quad all by myself.

"PL..E.A..SE, daddy. I need a quad ride!"
I love to wear all kinds of hats.
I can climb ladders like no one's business! YIKES!!!
Maybe, one day I will be a firefighter like my daddy.
The pantry is my favorite place to play.(the toilet, cat food & cat litter are too, but everyone is always closing those doors.) I pretty much seek to destroy as quickly as I can. I am like a silent tornado.
The vacuum cleaner is my best friend along with the vita mixer.
I LOVE IT outside.
I am learning to like all our critters.

Enjoying my first Popsicle.

2 comments:

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

Kelden, you are such a fun (and busy) little boy. Can't wait to see what you'll do next!
Love you kiddo!
Auntie Casey

Sharon, Max said...

What a beautiful boy you have. Looks like he fits right in with his other siblings. God bless you Kelden in your second year.
Love, Sharon and Max