Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Josh's Senior Pictures

I have been rather busy lately... taking photo's. First, I had a blast capturing the personality of Bethany as a soon to be 4 year old. Second, I had the privilege of photographing the Limas family (Brian's Battalion chief). A little out of my comfort zone, but a super fun growing experience. Most recently, I had the great honor of taking my brother's senior photos. Again, super, super fun. I don't know who had more fun... the one looking into the camera or the one behind the camera.
(Thanks Kathy for the use of your camera. I couldn't have done any of this without it! I am definitely in the market for a larger digital camera for events such as these.)

Unexpectedly, Brian came home in the Engine while we were shooting...let's just say, I couldn't resist. I hope you all enjoy viewing this handsome young man!









1 comment:

Matt + Ash said...

Josh you have grown into such a gentleman!! Great pictures Ang, I am sure you are so proud of your brother. :)