Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Uncle Cody performs BIG!

No better way to spend a Friday evening with my kiddoes than at an F.C.S. Players production. (I think Hailey has only missed a couple of performances in her life. )
We all enjoyed watching Uncle Cody as he performed in the play Oklahoma. Cody you were amazing!
Kessie, another F.C.S. player, and Hailey go way back. It was so good to see you Kessie!

What are big sisters for?

Dad shared the evening with his neighbor, Mrs. Marshal.

She had the time of her life! I think she adored you Cody.

2 comments:

Matt + Ash said...

I am SO glad you posted this. I wanted to but had no pictures. :( Cody I am so so proud of you. You really did an amazing job. Matt and I were so impressed with the entire production!! Great job, and break a leg this week with your closing performances!!

Loren and Kathy said...

Angela........thanks for the pictures. It makes me feel closer to home! It's been great to have everyone go to the play on different nights.....one of the blessings of a large family, Cody has someone in the audience every time! Wish I could have been there!