Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Birthday, Cowboy!

A birthday is just not a birthday without...
school birthday treats...
a man's breakfast at Lumberjack's...
(Keagan's favorite meal of the day at his favorite breakfast resturant)
presents...
spending the day with your two favorite guy friends...
eating pizza on a trampoline...
BB guns...
an air soft game...



and a little baseball.


Keagan,

You are one blessed boy. You have so many opportunities right at your door step to be every bit of the boy that God designed you to be. You have room to rome, to be adventurous and to be creative. God has given you the skill and the strength to be a GREAT athlete. I know that you love life to the fullest. I pray that you will continue to rise to the challenges that this world hands you. Remember that your strength comes from God. I am one lucky mom to have you as my son and Kelden is lucky to have you as his big brother. I know that the bond you share with him will grow into a lasting friendship of love and devotion. You are a joy and a source of love for me. I cherish your tenderheart and your constant affection. You are an exceptional son. I love to pieces!

Happy 9th Birthday Cowboy!

xoxo,

mom

No comments: