Monday, May 31, 2010

I'm 4 months old!

I turned 4 months old on May 31st. This has been a rather busy month for me. I have gone to 2 weddings and a funeral. The BIG kids are home for the summer. I'm not sure if that's a good thing for me or not. I have discovered these furry creatures that live inside and outside of my house. They are rather soft. but sometimes they can bite. My baby hair is gone and my new peach fuzz is coming in. People say I drool like a St. Bernard puppy and that this is necessary for my teeth to come in. I have started eating cereal and still love my baths very much. My fastest way to get where I am going is to dig my heels into the floor, arch my back and jump backwards like "a jumping inchworm". If I get going to fast I've been known to ram my head into the wall or the furniture. I am growing so very fast! Until next time...

Yours Truly,
Kelden

"Okay, here's my smile."
"Not again."
"Seriously?"Mom, if you could only see yourself now."
"You're taking my breath away."
"Hey Guys. What's this stuff on my face?"
"I think I like it..I think I like it...I KNOW I like it!"
"Where's this stuff been my whole life?"
"I've learned to catch a little 'Zzz' whenever and wherever I can."
"Sometimes these school things can be SO boring."

No comments: