Friday, May 7, 2010

A whole hand!

HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY, SWEETIE!
"When I look at the pony tails it makes me think that I am not 5 now."
Bethany-Birthday morning
Bethany wanted to take Nana Warta's Funfetti' sugar cookies to school for her birthday treats.

Bethany's good friend, Taylor came home with us after school to spend the afternoon celebrating her birthday. When asked this is what Bethany wanted to do for her birthday. She was not the least interested in a birthday party of any kind.

As you can see, these two girls adore each other as much as they adore Landon, their partner in crime.

You can't come over to the Warta's without jumping on the trampoline. It was incredibly windy. I was afraid that the girls were going to blow right off the trampoline, but they did not seem to mind a bit. Kids are so resilient.

Lunch time.

Making pinwheel cookies. You got to love those sprinkles!


Present time. Bethany was filled with excitement .

Craft time. Taylor was so sweet in helping Bethany.

The finished projects-"little lady" ladybug hats & ladybug boxes filled with black & red gumdrops.

These two girls had such a fun day together.
Bethany,
I will forever remember this afternoon and the fun we had. You are the sparkle in my eye and the joy that fills my everyday. I have had so much fun spending time with you while the big kids are in school. Whether we are folding laundry, making beds, tiding up the house, watering the plants, dining at McDonald's, running errands, playing at the park or simply taking an afternoon nap I can always count on having fun. You are such a BIG helper! You work and you play with a smile on your face and a song in your heart. I am going to miss these days as you will soon be heading off to Kindergarten. I love you so very much, Bethany Bee. You are an amazing daughter!
Happy Birthday!
xoxo,
Mom

1 comment:

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

Beth,
What a special girl you are! We love your spunk and your spirit! Thank you for bringing such fun into our lives. We love you BIG! Happy 5th Birthday!!!
Hugs,
Auntie Casey

P.S.-I still can't believe how much you grew!