Monday, July 28, 2008

Visiting the Triplets!

Journey June is a Daddy's girl and a little social bug .Auntie Angie sharing a smile with Journey.Felicity Faith is the most petite. She looks just like me when I was a baby.
Cousin Hailey holding Felicity.Trinity DeAnne has an amazing smile.

Cousin Lacey holding Trinity.


Amber, Lacey, Hailey and I visited our 3 1/2 month old nieces on Saturday. Our brother Brian and his wife Michele live in Napa. They have a soon to be 3 year old boy and a set of triplet girls. The girls were born 8 weeks prematurely. They are all very healthy and growing well. As for their parents; well, let's just say they are surviving. Sleep is limited and quietness is a rare commodity. Brian and Michele are doing a wonderful job and are two very committed parents. Hang in there guys! You are in our prayers!

Thank you so much Brian and Michele for letting us enjoy the day with ALL of you!

4 comments:

Loren and Kathy said...

Glad you got to spend some time with the triplets. They look adorable!
Love,
Mom, Nana Warta

Proudfoot Family said...

Looks like fun. The girls are adorable. I hope their parents got some rest while you were there:)

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

What a fun day! I'm sure Brian and Michele appreciated the extra hands! The girls seem to be changing so much...what sweethearts!

Karen P said...

Hi Angie! Thanks for including me in your emails with pictures and the link to your blog. It is so nice to see how you and your family are doing. I can't believe Ashley is old enough to be married!! I guess that means I'm old!!
Blessings,
Adam, Karen, Hope and Violet Post