Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Just as in love...


On June 1st, 1996, I married my high school sweetheart and my very best friend. Thank you Brian for bringing so much happiness into my life, for loving me through thick and thin, and for faithfully providing for me & our children. You are an amazing father and husband! Thank you for marrying me! These photos brought tears to my eyes. One cannot help but think of their own wedding while attending another.

A little older and a little wiser, but still very young at heart & SO MUCH IN LOVE!

Much to our surprise, we got to re-live our "first dance" from 12 years ago! Only this time in the comfort of our own yard.
I still remember our wedding day and how we felt. As we danced to our song all those giddy feelings of romance came over us. Despite the embarrassment & lack of experience, we enjoyed every minute of it! Thanks Matt & Ashlie for this amazing adventure!

P.S. If you drive by our house you just might see us dancing under the moonlight...practicing for the next BIG family wedding!

2 comments:

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

What a special surprise! Congrats on 12 years together!

Jaime said...

It's so sweet... it brought tears to my eyes. I thought that moment was very special as well. What an amazing thing you and Brian share.