Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A SURPRISE VISIT!


On Saturday afternoon the kids and I took off to Redding to visit
Aunt Destiny for a few days. In route, I received a surprise phone
call from Brian. He was on a 24 hr. break & staying in a hotel off
I-5 in Corning. Within 20 minutes we met up with him in the hotel
parking lot. The kids were SO EXCITED to see him! Brian showed
them all around the O.E.S. engine. They could smell the smoke in and around the engine, but we're very glad to hang out with dad for a few minutes.

2 comments:

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

ANGIE...I can't believe that you didn't tell me about Brian's surprise visit!!! I'm sure the kids were totally pumped! Hopefully only a few more days and then you'll have your hubby back for good.

Karen Frank said...

I am so glad to see your blog! We are always looking at the others (Warts's) and wishing we could see more of you guys! Can't believe how big your kiddos are!